Fresh off his 2013 CMA Male Artist of the Year win, Dean Brody released his latest video “Bounty” on YouTube and has announced dates for his 2014 “Crop Circles & Tractor Beams” tour. Cassadee Pope, the season three winner of "The Voice" will open for Brody on his cross-Canada tour.
Brody announced the official release of “Bounty” on YouTube on Twitter Sept. 13, telling fans that the new single is available on iTunes. Dean also revealed that on Nov. 5 the new CD “Crop Circles” will hit stores. The 2013 CMA Male Artist of the Year, Brody will kick off his Canadian “Crop Circles & Tractor Beams” tour in St. Johns, Newfoundland on Jan. 29, 2014. Opening for Dean Brody will be the “The Voice” season three winner Cassadee Pope.
In addition to his CCMA 2013 Male Artist of the Year Award, Dean Brody took home the Album of the Year CCMA in 2011 and 2012. Brody has won six CCMA Awards and has two JUNO Award nominations under his belt. Dean Brody was named one of HELLO! Canada’s Most Beautiful Canadians in May 2013.
Dean Brody “Crop Circles & Tractor Beams” with Cassadee Pope2014 Tour Dates
- Jan. 29 at the Miles One Centre, St. Johns, NFL
- Jan. 31 at Casino New Brunswick, Moncton, NB
- Feb. 1 at Metro Centre, Halifax, NS
- Feb. 2 at Altken Centre, Fredericton, NB
- Feb. 5 at Molson Centre, Barrie, ON
- Feb. 7 at GM Centre, Oshawa, ON
- Feb. 8 at K-Rock, Kingston, ON
- Feb. 9 at Hamilton Place, Hamilton, ON
- Feb. 11 at Community Auditorium, Thunder Bay, ON
Additional tour dates will be announced on Sept. 23 and VIP pre-sale tickets can be purchased at Dean Brody’s website.
- Never miss an update on country music, celebrity or reality television news and gossip! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Country Music Examiner, Rachael Monaco Celebrity Headlines Examiner and Rachael Monaco Reality TV Examiner
- Follow Rachael Monaco on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Sulia and Bubblews
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.