t’s true that Labor Day signals the end of summer, but for any skiing focused mind- it also means it’s time to find the best ski gear and apparel items. Several Colorado Ski Country USA (CSCUSA) resorts are offering deals along the Front Range, promoting their resorts and offering some great discounts for ski passes and other pass products. If you’re a skier this is the perfect place to find the best deals and plan your winter holiday.
- Christy Sports Powder Daze August 23 – September 3
- Sports Authority Sniagrab August 31 – September 15
- Colorado Ski & Golf Ski Rex September 3 – September 19
- Snowboard on the Block September 14
Here are some of the best deals CSCUSA has prepared for you:
- Arapahoe Basin – their ski sale includes a fully transferable 4-pack for $139.
- Aspen/Showmass–until October 13th you can get a discount for a four-day or a seven-day Classic Pass, which will include special rates for extension days or summer lift access.
- Copper Mountain – get the legendary Four Pack for only $149 or the Secret! Pass which will give you a 15-minute head start on the American Eagle chairlift every morning so you get exclusive access to first tracks; you can also get the Close Parking Pass for only $99 which will save you from walking in your boots for too much.
- Loveland – you can get great deals on new gear, $10 discount for the 4-Pack and special offers for Labor Day Weekend, but only until November 24th.
- Monarch – 4-Pack for $125 at Powder Daze or 3-Packs for $99 at Sniagrab and Ski Rex.
- Powderhorn – they have discounts for all passes, but the best one is the Powderhorn P Card, which can be grabbed for only $49 and will offer you the first day for free and 20 percent discount off the window lift ticket rate.
- Sunlight Mountain Resort – here you’ll find lots of different discounts, including for the VIP card which gives you five punches and a free day at the Sunlight.
- Steamboat – they will be attending Powder Daze and Sniagrab with an offer for 3-Packs at $99.
- Winter Park – for $149 you can get five days (instead of four) of world-class entertaining with the Winter Park/Mary Jane pass which will also offer you unrestricted access to Winter Park’s cruisers and groomers.
- Multi-Mountain – unlimited skiing or riding at Copper Mountain and Winter Park with the Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus, including six days at the Steamboat and three days at the Monarch with no blackouts; you’ll also get five bonus days at the Mt. Ruapehu in New Zealand. Besides that you can get the Rocky Mountain Super Pass which delivers unlimited riding on Winter Park or Copper Mountain or you can get the 4 by 40 Pass, at $199, for two days at Winter Park and two days at Steamboat.