1. Travel
  2. Budget Travel

Deal of the day: Flights from Cleveland

Photo by Savannah Farris

Finally Cleveland is getting some great fares thanks to competition between American, Continental and United Airlines.  Prices have been slashed to common destinations like New York City, Orlando and Las Vegas.  You can find the lowest-priced travel dates with Fly.com.  This site is through Travelzoo,  a site I LOVE and where I found these great deals!

Here are some sample fares for travel through January:

Cleveland-Chicago ... $156-$159 Roundtrip

Cleveland-Atlanta ... $169-$184 Roundtrip

Cleveland-Boston ... $169-$174 Roundtrip

Cleveland-New York City ... $169-$184 Roundtrip

Cleveland-Orlando ... $189-$214 Roundtrip

Cleveland-Las Vegas ... $207-$289 Roundtrip

These flight prices includes taxes!

For more info: Please write to me Savannah Farris at Cleveland.Travel@gmail.com.
Click here to see more of Savannah's articles
Subscribe to get your daily travel news & deals sent right to your inbox!  Just click "Subscribe"  under the title above and enter your email address.   Your email will not be shared.  Click "Fav"  next to the picture to add me to your favorite Examiners.

Comments

• Lynn 4 years ago

Makes me want to take a trip NOW!

• Joel Siegfried - San Diego Airport Examiner 4 years ago

It's good to know about these deals. I've only flown into CLE once, for a Tori Amos concert, but I liked the ability to catch a subway train right at the airport.

• Melissa 4 years ago

It's always nice to find out about good airline deals.

• nance carter, long island int'l travel examiner 4 years ago

me too! great prices.

• Ted Nelson 4 years ago

Wow, Cleveland to Chicago under $200. Great to know.

• Leslie Koch 4 years ago

Those are great deals. Thanks for the tip

Today's top buzz...

• Apple profits
    Apple has posted huge profits ahead of the iPhone 6 release
    Camera
    5 Photos
  • 'Boyhood'
    'Boyhood' is the account of a young boy's life over a twelve year period
    Camera
    19 Photos
  • Small towns hold treasures
    Small towns and their communities hold treasures and precious memories
    Camera
    16 Photos
  • MTV Video Music Awards
    Look back at some past performances from the MTV Video Music Awards
    Camera
    5 Photos
  • Healthy balance
    Keeping a healthy balance is so important for your own well-being
    Camera