Teach your children about the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem (DPPJ), and help them become a part of it.
On October 6, tens of millions of Christians from all over the world will unite in prayer. The first Sunday of every October is set aside each year for the church to gather and pray for Jerusalem.
There are things you and your family can do to help.
1) You can share the video from this link: https://www.eagleswings.to/dppjepipheo
2) You can become the DPPJ Representative at your church. Ensure that your church prays for Jerusalem in accordance with Psalm 122:6. There will be a live Jerusalem Celebration on God TV that day. You can receive a free packet for your church, and obtain other materials at this link www.daytopray.com.
3) You can sign the “Call to Prayer Resolution.” Christians in the thousands have signed this petition. Add your name to the list here: http://www.daytopray.com/difference/resolution
4) Tell others to do the same. The goal in the next 30 days is to reach 100 million Christians.
5) Click here to become a fan of DPPJ on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/daytopray
6) Add this video to your Facebook page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff0wqs4rOyc&feature=plcp
7) Order your free packet here http://www.daytopray.com/Resources/international
8) Get downloads for your Church Children’s groups here http://www.daytopray.com/allages/kids
9) Reach your region prayer coordinator here http://www.daytopray.com/difference/coordinators
10) Place a banner on your website or Facebook page to help spread the word get the banners here: http://www.daytopray.com/Connect/link
For more information about the DPPJ, call their office at 1.800.519.4647 or visit their website at www.daytopray.com
Note from author: I have no control over the other items on this page.