Ladies, it may sound like a no brainer, but our guys are very sensitive and some of them are closet romantics. Yes, that’s right, they are romantic, and they enjoy and desire being romanced just as we do.
They love it when we show our appreciation for their efforts by doing being and/or doing something extra special on Valentine’s Day.
Now I know I said that we didn’t want candy, flowers, and lingerie as it creams sex to us. But we are talking about men here, and there is nothing they like better than sex.
So here are 5 tips to Romance your man on Valentine’s Day!
- Sexy Lingerie is a huge turn on for some men. Yes, some men like you to be nude, but unwrapping a present (even if it’s the same present) can be special if you add some spice to it. Kick up the flavor with a fishnet body stocking or with peek-a-boo bra and panty set. Put on an apron and have nothing on but a thong and your highest, sexiest heels. The point is turning him on from the minute he walks in the house.
- Bathing – treat your man like the king he is by bathing him, and if you happen to be dressed as a French maid or a nurse, well that is all the better.
- Perfume – ensure that you as well as your surroundings have the smell of love in the air with soothing scented candles and your sexiest perfume.
- Food – strawberries, raw oysters, wine, honey, and grapes are a must. Teasing one another with these aphrodisiatic foods heightens the awareness of each other. Making dessert that much sweeter.
- Dessert – chocolate lava cake or even chocolate covered strawberries are great…but creating a menu of sexual play and asking him to choose is a dessert he is not expecting. The menu is too risqué for me to post, but email me and I can shoot you a copy.
Yes, I know there are a million ways to romance your man, but we have to remember that Valentine’s Day is a two-way street. If you have a good man who romances you throughout the year, why not go that extra mile for him…not just on Valentine’s Day, but every day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
Saundra aka SassyScribe