You ever get that gut feeling? That instinct that something is not quite what it seems?
Does their cell phone ring and they ignore it? Is there phone constantly on vibrate on silent when before it never used to be? Are they texting often?
Are they suddenly working late or hanging with the boys/girls more?
If you answered yes, then these are just a few of the top five signs that your mate could be cheating?
- Habits & Behavior - when your mates habits and behavior changes that is usually the first sign that he/she is cheating.
- Cell Phone Use - they are suddenly secretive about their phone. They turn the phone face down to hide their notifications from you. They are texting more often and they are checking their phone more than usual.
- Work - suddenly they are working late or maybe even have a second job that makes it easier for them to disappear without too many questions.
- Time - the amount of time they used to spend with you they no longer have. After all it is hard to be in two places at once, and someone has to be disappointed.
- Communication - your not talking like you did in the past. Things tend to irritate them more, especially when you ask questions or comment on something they tend to be short with you.
Trust me I understand that we have to factor in opportunity, boredom, the thrill of the chase, as well, and although these five are not inclusive of the myriad of reason why people cheat, they give a pretty decent indication that something in the relationship is not quite right.
I don't want people to take these five points and run with them, but to at least sit and watch, because what's done in the dark always comes to light.
Saundra aka SassyScribe