Good news for local West Palm Beach business owners – the e4 Business forum is scheduled for Monday, September 8 from 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. and will be held at Gallery 501 located at 501 Fern Street in downtown West Palm Beach.
The Business Forum is part of the City of West Palm Beach’s 2014 Sustainability Summit Series in business owners and entrepreneurs have the opportunity to learn more about climate change and sustainability leadership, and how their organizations can help “Rethink Paradise.”
In past years, the e4 Sustainability Summit has helped local business owners:
- Learn about the City of West Palm Beach’s partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Challenge, how property owners can finance their retrofits with the PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program, and how your business can become a water conservation champion.
- Find out how Florida Power & Light can help your business discover how your building is wasting energy and money with special commercial and residential audits.
- Discover what you and your employees can do to help combat climate change.
- View exhibitor products and find out what the City’s Office of Sustainability is doing to green our community.
- Learn what the Public Utility Department is doing to prepare for the future and lower our city’s greenhouse gases.
- Find out what you and your company can do to help create healthy and sustainable schools that benefit students and the planet at the upcoming Green Schools National Conference, and much more.
For more information on this year’s e4 Business Forum, contact the West Palm Beach Office of Sustainability at 561-804-4994 or click here to visit their website.