Over 150 designers, developers, engineers, and data scientists converge in downtown San Francisco for drinks and networking with hiring managers: http://dataweek.co/hiringmixer/ (Details on Hackathon - listed below!)
DataWeek + API World Hiring Mixer
Monday, September 15
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST
- 16+ Bay Ach Companies
- 60+ Data Scientists / Engineers
- 70+ Web / Software Developers
- 30+ Designers / Product Managers
Hireable Developer / Designer Pass = FREE !!
This pass gets you access to the DataWeek + API World 2014 Hiring Mixer. This pass is for hireable candidates only. By registering, you allow DataWeek to share your registration information with hiring companies, who will only contact you about job opportunities. Registering for this hiring mixer does not also register you for the conference, expo, or hackathon. Go to DataWeek.co to register for those events separately. Check out the Dataweek Hachaton: http://dataweek.co/hackathon/
Hiring Manager Pass (Limit 50) = $100 + $6.49 (Eventbrite fee) = $106.49
The hiring manager pass gets hiring companies into the hiring mixer. Contact email@example.com if you want to upgrade to a full hiring exhibitor package.
Check out the Dataweek Hachaton: http://dataweek.co/hackathon/
VENUE: The Hub SF 901 Mission St #105 San Francisco, CA 94103
HOW IT WORKS:
- Build New Startups: Form a team and build a web or mobile app from scratch in order to pitch to our investor / executive panel and win dozens of sponsor prizes
- Build Product Add-ons: We will award special prizes for the teams that build the best add-on to their existing products using sponsor technologies
- Solve Global Challenges: Members can submit challenges that help humanity using data and API's, and you can solve those challenges for special hackathon awards!
Participating Developer / Designer Pass: FREE $0.00
General Pass: $25.00 + $2.37 (Eventbrite Fee) = $27.37
If you sign up - PLEASE mention that you heard about this event from my postings!!
Would be GREATLY appreciated.