Fred Miller & Triphena Johnson cordially invites you to celebrate the beauty of giving at Darker Horse Creative's 5th annual BEAUTY BASH! in association with our Media Partner Sophisticates Black Hair Magazine and our key sponsors Luster Products, Avalon Products, Soft Sheen-Carson, Creme of Nature, Clintex Laboratories, Mixed Chicks, and Remy Contreau. A portion of all proceeds to benefit Selected Autism Awareness Organizations. "The Puzzle" is the national ribbon color for Autism Awareness. We strive to impact not only those from the beauty world but all people who have needed the assistance of the organization to which we contribute for the year. Our philosophy is that even greater than those committed to creating physical beauty are those committed to the beauty of giving.
Come party with a purpose! It's not just another beauty industry party. It's a Bash! Sharing the beauty of giving and bringing awareness to Autism! A VIP Reception with a Remy V "hosted bar" and lite fare will be served from 7:00 – 8:00 pm only.
Music by DJ Mike Dunn! Come join the party!!
You will not want to miss the FANTASTIC Hair & Fashion Presentation brought to center stage by Kevin Pendleton and Team Texture of LUSTER Products!
Monday, June 23, 2014
7:00 pm - 12:00 am
Showtime Promptly at 9:00pm
Location: The Shrine 2109 S. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL. 60616
You don't have to be in Chicago to assist. Make a contribution in any amount that fits you at anytime if you can't attend.
The 2014 Dark Horse Creative (DHC) Vanguard award & Dark Horse Creative (DHC) Pacesetter award Honorees are:
- President of Luster Products-Mr. Jory Luster Sr.
- Celebrity Makeup artist -Mr. Joseph Hampton
- Founders & Owners of Mixed Chicks- Ms. Kim Etheridge, & Ms. Wendi Levy
- Celebrity Hair stylist & Artistic Style Director for Soft Sheen-Carson- Mr. Johnny Wright
Purchase tickets online please-
No Sports Attire Must be 21 for bar service !
**Pics from past Beauty Bash click link below**
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?- Yes, you must be 21
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?-YES
- What is the refund policy?-There are NO REFUNDS
- What happens after the show?- Lights, Camera Action & Dancing the night away!
- What's the attire? Be Fun, Be Fabulous and Be Fashion Forward
- What are you using for your #hashtag?
- What other Social media sites can we locate you?
- On Instagram: dhcbeautybash
Contact us: www.darkerhorsecreative.com