America enters the tenth day that the President of the United States has closed the White House to the public. At the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, an event labeled a “clown show” by liberals like MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, conservative leaders condemned the president and Democrats for their fiscal recklessness. MSNBC and other liberal media have been caught numerous times doctoring videos to twist the facts and telling outright lies.
As the saying goes, “We mock what we do not understand.” Liberals do not understand liberty as they strive to put everyone under the yoke of government so that people like Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Eric Holder can decide what is right for everyone according to their will. MSNBC fantasizes themselves to be the Justice League fighting the forces of evil, yet continue to spread propaganda for the Administration with abandon as surely and as skillfully as Goebbels did for Hitler. The resistance of conservative groups like the Tea Party have them freaking out and wanting to drone strike their leaders they see as a threat to the nation they want to create.
The socialism that Obama and his ilk seek to impose on America is the same socialism imposed by Mao, Stalin, and Hitler on their countries. Europe and Asia suffered a corresponding body count of over a hundred million of those who would not be slaves to the state. Mao set China back for generations until new leaders met with Nixon and embraced capitalism, but remaining a socialist state where only those who serve the government were allowed to be elevated.
Stalin simply starved sixty million Russians to death who opposed his greed, and Hitler slaughtered millions of Jews to steal their wealth. Obama is doing so by the vote of the tax parasites who rely on taxpayer to provide them with their big salaries, as do the deadbeats who don’t look for work but spend their lives doing drugs and stealing when they want more. The transformation of America from the land of liberty to home of the freeloader is well underway, and liberals are crying over the taxes they voted for and some of them now have to pay.
The forces of the Left have spent the last fifty years taking over our schools, media, and government to teach our children that socialism is right. They have taken God and Christ out of our schools and most of society in the name of freedom from religion, but have had no complaint over the imposition of Allah and Mohammad on our culture. Liberal atheist Bill Maher wonders how a small group can influence the majority, seriously?
When 20% of the nation is controlling the other 80%, there is tyranny. When the majority rules and America’s children are taught the truth about the past and not the liberal’s shiny version of ideologies like socialism and Islam, then America will get back on the path of liberty. People watching believing MSNBC while ignoring the truth on FOX as they are told to do will not be swayed. There has never been a greater need than today to teach children morality, ethics, and critical thinking than there is today. Liberty is born of knowledge, which is why socialism always seeks to deceive, corrupt, and keep the people ignorant.