“Dancing With the Stars” spoilers for Monday's big switcharoo episode are out thanks to PureDWTS on April 4. Fans are definitely in for some surprises with these pairings, and there are a lot of rumblings that production may have tweaked things rather than let the fans have their say. All-in-all though it should make for an interesting show. What are the “DWTS 2014” spoilers for four week 4?
According to the “Dancing With the Stars” spoilers from PureDWTS, here is what fans can expect to see on the April 7 episode:
- Amy Purdy and Mark Ballas will dance the samba. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3410.
- Candace Cameron Bure and Tony Dovolani will dance the quick step it is believed. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3407.
- Charlie White and Peta Murgatroyd will dance the rumba. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3412.
- Cody Simpson and Sharna Burgess will dance the foxtrot. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3408.
- Danica McKellar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy will dance the jive. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3403.
- Drew Carey and Witney Carson will dance the cha-cha. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3409.
- James Maslow and Cheryl Burke will dance the tango. Call 1-800-868-3402 to vote for them.
- Meryl Davis and Val Chmerkovskiy will dance the Argentine tango. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3406.
- NeNe Leakes and Derek Hough will dance a jazz number to Beyoncé's “Grown Woman.” Their phone number is 1-800-868-3401.
Though some would say the pairing of Derek and NeNe sounds like a disaster in the making, sources for PureDWTS say it is actually going to be a fantastic number. Certainly getting a jazz routine helps, and it sounds like both Derek and NeNe are having a blast with this one. Word also has it that some of the other couples aren't faring quite so well.
Which switcheroo matchup are you most excited to see this week on "DWTS 2014"? Tune in to “Dancing With the Stars” airing on ABC Monday, April 7 to see how the new pairs do.