Season 18 of “Dancing With the Stars” premieres Monday and fans want spoilers. This spring season has some impressive pairings, and the competition will be fierce. How are things shaping up for week 1? PureDWTS dished out the “DWTS” spoilers on March 16 and it should be a great show.
So far the dances, dance order and phone numbers via the “Dancing With the Stars” spoilers break down the March 17 premiere as follows:
- NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani dance the cha cha, phone 1-800-868-3401.
- James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd dance the foxtrot, phone 1-800-868-3402.
- Danica McKellar and Val Chmerkovskiy dance the foxtrot, phone 1-800-868-3403.
- Sean Avery and Karina Smirnoff dance contemporary, phone 1-800-868-3404.
- Billy Dee Williams and Emma Slater dance the cha cha, phone 1-800-868-3405.
- Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dance the cha cha, phone 1-800-868-3406.
- Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas dance contemporary, phone 1-800-868-3407.
- Cody Simpson and Witney Carson dance the cha cha, phone 1-800-868-3408.
- Drew Carey and Cheryl Burke dance the foxtrot, phone 1-800-868-3409.
- Amy Purdy and Derek Hough dance the cha cha, phone 1-800-868-3410.
- Diana Nyad and Henry Byalikov dance the foxtrot, phone 1-800-868-3411.
- Charlie White and Sharna Burgess dance contemporary, phone 1-800-868-3412.
Which couples will shine Monday night and which pairs will falter? Naturally there will be a lot of pressure on both Meryl and Maks along with Charlie and Sharna, as many “DWTS” fans expect the Olympian ice dancers to excel on the dance floor. Many are certainly already rooting for Derek and Amy as well, and there are other couples who will be ready to impress as well.
Tune in to the spring season premiere of “Dancing With the Stars 2014” on ABC on Monday, March 17 to see how the first performances shake out.