"Dancing with the Stars" season 17 premieres Monday night and spoilers for what dances each celebrity is performing with their partners has been revealed. DWTSGossip released the first week's spoilers Sept. 16. Note that only five couples are placed in a known order. The rest are listed below them.
"DWTS" season 17 dances revealed in order:
- Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd: Dancing first to Cha Cha
- Leah Remini & Tony Dovolani: Dancing second to Foxtrot
- Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke: Dancing fourth to Foxtrot
- Keyshawn Johnson & Sharna Burgess: Dancing eighth to Cha Cha
- Snooki & Sasha Farber: Dancing last to Cha Cha
Dances known, but order not yet revealed:
- Christina Milian & Mark Ballas: Contemporary
- Bill Nye & Tyne Stecklein: Cha Cha
- Elizabeth Berkley & Val Chmerkovskiy: Contemporary
- Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff: Contemporary
- Amber Riley & Derek Hough: Cha Cha
- Bill Engvall & Emma Slater: Foxtrot
- Valerie Harper & Tristan MacManus: Foxtrot
Monday marks a milestone change for "Dancing with the Stars" in season 17 with the show appearing one night a week in a two-hour segment instead of Monday and Tuesday nights.
Tonight's results of "Dancing with the Stars" will appear in next week's show. Are you excited to see the full fall line-up hit the dance floor?
"Dancing with the Stars" season 17 premieres Monday, Sept. 16 on ABC at 8 p.m., ET/PT.