Dancing with the Stars is about to begin season 16 with a new cast. The cast of ABC’s hit show was revealed on Feb. 26 on “Good Morning America”. The new season begins on Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC with a two hour premiere.
Here is the new cast of Dancing with the Stars season 16.
- Music sensation Wynonna Judd. Her partner is Tony Dovolani.
- D.L. Hughley, a stand-up comedian and actor. His partner is Cheryl Burke.
- Jacoby Jones, the Baltimore Ravens wide receiver. His partner is Karina Smirnoff.
- “Real Housewife of Beverly Hills” star Lisa Vanderpump. Her partner is Gleb Savchenko.
- Comedian Andy Dick is teaming up with Sharna Burgess.
- Professional boxer Victor Ortiz's partner is Lindsay Arnold.
- The Disney star, Zendaya Coleman, is partners with Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
- Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman will be teaming with Mark Ballas.
- Ingo Rademacher who plays Jax on soap opera “General Hospital” will be dancing with Veteran Kym Johnson.
- Former “American Idol” contestant Kellie Pickler. She has been partnered with Derek Hough.
- Dorothy Hamill, winner of the 1976 Olympic gold medal for figure skating. Her partner is Tristan MacManus.