"Dancing with the Stars" 2013 spoilers for week 1 will have three dances total for the contestants. This season the Contemporary dance will be included in the premiere episode. Not only will the cast either perform the Cha Cha Cha or Foxtrot, but they will also do a Contemporary routine. This is one of the many new surprises "Dancing with the Stars" has in store for fans.
Week 1 dances were uncovered by PureDWTS for the March 18 episode.
Check out what routines the cast will be performing Monday night:
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough: Cha Cha Cha
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus: Contemporary
- D.L. Hughey and Cheryl Burke: Cha Cha cha
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson: Contemporary
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani: Cha Cha Cha
- Sean Lowe and Peta Mergatroyd: Foxtrot
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas: Cha Cha Cha
- Andy Dick and Sharna: Foxtrot
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko: Foxtrot
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold: Foxtrot
- Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy: Contemporary
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff: Cha Cha Cha
How will the contestants do on their first night of competition?
"Dancing with the Stars" 2013 premieres at 8 p.m., ET/PT on ABC. Viewers in Portland, Ore. can tune into KATU channel 2.