The hit show "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 cast and partners and Las Vegas odds have been announced. Once again an NFL star will grace the dance room floor as Baltimore Ravens and Super Bowl XLVII star Jacoby Jones will team up with 'DWTS' veteran Karina Smirnoff.
Jones is one of the early favorites to win the 2013 edition of the hit dance show. NFL players have done well on the show in the past, so Jones may be one to keep an eye on this season.
The top five favorites look this way. Disney star Zendaya Coleman comes in at number two on the odds board at 9/2, TV star Ingo Rademacher is 11/2, singer and former American Idol star Kellie Pickler is at 6/1 and actor/comedian D.L. Hughley is 13/2.
The action for season 16 "DWTS" kicks off on Monday, March 18. Here is a list of contestants, partners and the current odds.
Who is your choice to capture this seasons crown?
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick and Charna Brugess
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan McManus
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
- Aly Raisman 4/1
- Zendaya Coleman 9/2
- Ingo Rademacher 11/2
- Kellie Pickler 6/1
- D.L. Hughley 13/2
- Victor Ortiz 13/2
- Jacoby Jones 7/1
- Dorothy Hamill 10/1
- Wynonna Judd 10/1
- Lisa Vanderpump 15/1
- Andy Dick 30/1