Monday, Oct 22
- All quilters and sewists are welcomed to free “Sit and Sew” every Monday at Quilter’s Connection. This is an open sewing session from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Contact 214-343-1440 or visit their website.
- Dallas Area Fiber Artists hosts "Trunk Show: Journey of a Quilter" from 5:30 – 9:00 p.m. At 5:30 p.m., the evening begins with ‘Mini-Workshop: Creating a Confetti Background’. The trunk show follows at 7:00 p.m. Both the workshop and trunk show are presented by Andrea Brokenshire, an award-winning quilt artist from Round Rock, Texas. The event is located at The Point, Center for Arts and Education on the campus of C.C. Young Retirement Community, 4829 Lawther West, in Dallas.
Tuesday, Oct 23
- Ethel & I – Adventures in Seam is offering an “Intro to: Handbag Construction class” from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. This class will teach basic techniques, bag lining, adding interior pockets, and much more. For more details and to register for this class, visit their website. This class will be held at Creative Collective, located at 3526 W Vickery Blvd., Fort Worth, 76107.
Friday, Oct 26
- All quilters and sewists are welcomed to free “Sit and Sew” every Friday at Quilter’s Connection. This is an open sewing session from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact 214-343-1440 or visit their website.
- Bernina presents "Sew Easy Lounge" from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Learn to sew or refresh your sewing skills. There will be two class projects. For your first project, choose from a bag/tote, a pillow , or vintage-look apron. Your second project will be based on your skill level .For more information, visit Bernina’s website. Contact Bernina at 972-247-5103.