“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn the more places you'll go.” ― Dr. Seuss
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”― Charles William Eliot
“The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.” ― Joseph Joubert
There is no doubt that reading to your children is one of the best things you can do for them starting right when they are a baby.
The benefits of reading to them are enormous. It's one-on-one bonding time , it's building a base vocabulary and it's thrilling for both parties to see each others reactions as the pages turn. One of the great things a dad can do is spend time reading with, and I use this word "with" on purpose, his children.
March is National Reading Month in the U.S., as designated by the National Education Association in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. The 15th Annual Read Across America Day was celebrated on March 1, but really any day is a great day to read.
A brand new product, DaddyScrubs' Bag O' Books shows the daddy in your life that you appreciate his involvement in spending quality time with the kids, with a tote full of books specially selected for ‘daddy and me’ reading time from DaddyScrubs. You can also select individual titles if you wish from the DaddyScrubs Daddy’s Bookstore. Some of these titles, are sure to put a smile on dad's face.
DaddyScrubs’ Bag O’Books ($49.95) comes in an “I’m the Daddy” Trunk Bag that is packed with five popular daddy-themed books, plus an informative parenting guide. Hand pick the individual books if you want from Daddy’s Bookstore.
Get ready for some enjoyable bonding time and sharing a great book.
Includes 7 Books:
- I Love You, Daddy! by Edie Evans
- What Daddy Bear Loves by Paige Nickell
- What Daddy Duck Loves by Paige Nickell
- The Daddy Book by Todd Parr
- Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
- The New Dad's Survival Guide by Scott Mactavish
- Clifford's Day with Dad by Norman Bridwell
- Includes I’m the Daddy Trunk Bag made from 100% natural cotton canvas
- Includes "I'm the Daddy" sunglasses
- DaddyScrubs, founded by Robert Nickell (father of 7) are the makers of I’m the Daddy Labor/Delivery scrubs and fun and functional Daddy apparel and gifts, including the Bag O’ Books. Celebs such as Joey Lawrence, Kevin James, Ian Ziering, CNN’s John Roberts,Ty Murray, Cash Warren, and Donald Trump Jr. are just a few of the daddies enjoying their new Daddy Gear. DaddyScrubs also hosted “Grey’s Anatomy” star Sarah Drew’s and Antonio Sabato Jr.’s baby showers.
Get all your DaddyScrubs gear and products today.