It goes without saying that everyone wants to travel luxuriously; not everyone can afford it. However, with the help of CyberSummer, luxury getaways are going to be a lot more affordable for globetrotters and wanderlusters with big dreams and smaller pockets.
This second annual event will take place for one day only, on Saturday, June 21st, 2014. From 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. EST, 22 beautiful hotels and resorts in Florida, the Caribbean, Mexico, South America, and Latin America will be offering cyber-exclusive deals ranging from free nights to $99/night for four-diamond resorts and 50% savings for five-star luxury properties.
The catch? Act fast, you only have one day! The magic? You can snag these stays for travel throughout the summer, with some offering savings valid for visits through the end of the year.
Celebrate the Summer Solstice—coinciding (not-coincidentally) with CyberSummer—the best way: With A-list travel that you don’t have to be a celebrity to enjoy.
Below are the participating hotels; Visit www.cybersummertravel.com for more info, and to book on June 21.
• Casa Palopó, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala - Rates starting at $98/night (30% off)
• Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curaçao - $99/night
• Jupiter Beach Resort, Jupiter, FL- $99 night
• Lido Beach Resort, Sarasota, Florida - starting at $125/night (30% off)
• CasaMagna Cancun Marriott, Mexico - $125 night, plus $50 daily resort credit
• Lord Balfour South Beach, Miami, FL – Rates starting at $129/night
• San Juan Marriott, Puerto Rico - 30% off starting at $130/night
• Marco Island Marriott, Marco Island, FL - $149 night
• Aruba Marriott Resort, Aruba - 35% off, starting at $162/night including buffet breakfast
• The Resort at Longboat Key Club, Sarasota, FL - 30% off, starting at $167/night
• Marriott Stanton South Beach, Miami Beach, FL - 35% off, starting at $168/night
• Sense Beach House, Miami - Rates starting at $169 night
• W Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL - Rates starting at $169/night
• JW Marriott Cancun - $175 night, plus $50 daily resort credit
• St. Kitts Marriott, St. Kitts - Book 4 nights and receive 3 nights free. Rates start from $189
• Elegant Hotels, Barbados - Rates starting at $189/night
• Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach, Ft. Lauderdale - Rates starting at $199/night
• JW Marriott Cusco, Peru - $200 per night with in-room oxygen amenity and daily breakfast
• Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater, FL - $229 for a Gulf Front Room ($140/nightly savings)
• CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa, Anguilla - $300/night in a Beachfront Jr Suite (50% savings)