Dynasty Limousine, Inc. soon to be known as Cyber Kiosk Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce that Cyber-Thingy will be at the W.L. Petrey tradeshow in Biloxi, MS on February 6th and 7th. Cyber-Thingy is the latest in customer kiosks and has combined forces and partnered with Preway, which is owned by W.L. Petrey Wholesale Company, Inc.
All kinds of services from Cyber-Thingy, Empasys and Preway will be offered to consumers through Cyber-Thingy's automated Kiosks.
From a Cyber-Thingy release:
Cyber-Thingy's customers will have the ability to complete convenient transactions on these state of the art Kiosks such as:
1) Purchase or load wireless airtime minutes
2) Bill payment services to over 30,000 vendors
3) Money transfer services both nationally and internationally
4) Application for a prepaid MasterCard debit card
5) Purchase of gift cards through an electronic PIN based software (thousands of retailers available in any dollar increment)
6) Purchase of international calling cards
7) Purchase and activate a new SIM card
8) Print coupons at locations specific to where consumers are shopping
9) Reload prepaid debit cards
10) View local offers (i.e. restaurant specials, tourist attraction tickets, sporting event tickets,shows, movies
The types of transactions that could be processed through Cyber-Thingy is endless. Preway currently services 15,000 locations and through Cyber-Thingy and existing services, consumer transactions will be handled in a much more unique, modern, and efficient way.
Cyber-Thingy's CEO states "Joining forces with Empasys™ and Preway is an excellent opportunity for Cyber-Thingy™ to expand into the Big Box Stores. We expect our Kiosk distribution, specialty services and digital advertising to grow tremendously in 2013 due to these key relationships."
Different kiosks will be displayed at the Petrey Trade show offering a solution for any size location. The Kiosks will demonstrate Cyber-Thingy's diverse selection and options for customization. Orders are expected to be taken at the Petrey show for summer delivery.
The company also has begun working on improving its website and expects to be finished with revisions before the end of the month.
If you are one of the thousands of attendees heading to the Petrey tradeshow, see if Cyber-Thingy fills a need for you.