Well it's Cyber Monday and I'm demoing phones from Verizon. Unfortunately, they will have to be returned soon. If you're shopping for a phone today and looking for deals online, check out the Moto X--I really enjoyed using it and am honestly reluctant to return it.
Here are a few reasons I stand by the Moto X.
1. I dropped my T-mobile contract while demoing it; it must have made an impact on me.
2. The voice commands are too good to be true.
3. It has a nice weight and size to it; I also like the black with the charcoal back.
4. It's very responsive, retrieves information quickly, but I don't have to feed it like a dog; it fetches for free. Well, I have to feed it buy writing about it, or when I actually get a Verizon contract I will have to support it each month by paying the bill, but I've determined it's worth it.
5. You can customize it here!
Now, I've also been using the Droid mini and from what I can tell, it's similarly a great phone; the Moto X just fit me better and was a better size for me, offering a larger keyboard. What do the two have in common? They are both on Verizon's 4GLTE and are the latest android operating system.
I have a government phone on the way since I qualify for one at this time, but it has yet to arrive in the mail, so since I didn't receive it by Cyber Monday, it automatically loses out of the debate. I hear it wouldn't compete with these two, latest and greatest phones anyway, but I still approve of the Assurance government phone program in order to help people in desperate need communicate.
So, bye bye, T-mobile; sorry but I had too many issues with you and since I get to demo cool phones and am on a budget, you had to go.
Once again Verizon proves to provide more than stellar service, love the android system and both the Droid mini and especially the Moto X; I may be in the market for one.
Government phone--I appreciate your help in case I find myself in the gutter sometime in the near future!