GameStop is one of those stores that likes to have a little mystery to the shopping craziness of the holidays and that's why they gave no info on their current sale until now. On Dec. 2, 2013, GameStop announced the start of and all of their deals for Cyber Monday, and it was well worth the wait to know that up to 60 percent off could be saved on tons of games.
There are serious deals going on including $20 of many game titles, some for only $14.99, up to 50 percent off on select 2K titles, up to 60 percent off some games, and even up to 75 percent off other games.
Here are direct links to just some of the deals that are to be had at GameStop on Cyber Monday:
- Savings of up to 75% off at GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale
- PS3 Cyber Monday deals at GameStop.com
- Xbox 360 Cyber Monday deals at GameStop.com
- Sony PSP 3000 Core Pack only $79.99 at GameStop.com
- 50% off Dead Pool for Xbox 360 and PS3 at GameStop.com
- $20 off Madden NFL 25 for Xbox 360 and PS3 at GameStop.com
- Walking Dead for PS Vita only $9.99 at GameStop.com
- $20 off WWE 2K14 for Xbox 360 and PS3 at GameStop.com
These are just a few of the deals, but there are literally hundreds to choose from.
You're going to have to hurry to take advantage of GameStop's Cyber Monday deals though because they won't last long. The sales only go through Dec. 3, 2013, and even then, a lot of them are not bound to last nearly that long before they are sold out.
Check out other Cyber Monday 2013 deals:
- Top Cyber Monday 2013 deals from Target, Best Buy, Walmart, more
- Best Buy's 2013 Cyber Monday / Cyber Week deals
- Walmart's 2013 Cyber Monday / Cyber Week deals
- Target's 2013 Cyber Monday / Cyber Week deals
- Amazon's 2013 Cyber Monday / Cyber Week deals
- Macy's 2013 Cyber Monday deals
- Kmart's 2013 Cyber Monday deals (Three days only)
- Meijer's 2013 Cyber Monday / Cyber Week deals
- Best Buy's 2013 Cyber Week deals go live
- Walmart's 2013 Cyber Monday/Week deals go live