Breakfast is one meal parents and kids should not skip as it provides a solid start to the day, providing an energy boost, boosting metabolisms and helping people focus. After all, when people are hungry it’s hard to think about anything else except for food.
Now there’s a quick, convenient and affordable way for families with busy schedules to eat breakfast. CVS/pharmacy’s exclusive snack line, Gold Emblem has introduced new breakfast items. From protein bars to cereal, there is sure to be options to satisfy the appetites of every family member. As a bonus, Gold Emblem snacks are typically 20-30 percent less than national brand alternatives.
Highlights of the CVS/pharmacy breakfast line include:
- Gold Emblem Yogurt Covered Cranberries
- Gold Emblem Honey Nut Whole Grain Toasted Oat Cereal
- Gold Emblem Red Berries Cereal
- Gold Emblem Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chewy Protein Bars
- Gold Emblem 100% Arabica Breakfast Blend Premium Coffee
- Gold Emblem Mocha Latte Energy Enhancing Vitamin Infused Coffee Beverage Single Serve Cups
With over 7,500 CVS/pharmacy locations, it’s easy to find a store nearby whether in New York or any where else around the nation.
For more information, please visit www.cvs.com.