Disney isn't the only company giving out free trips to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this year. In fact, several companies have created marketing campaigns that offer a chance to win a free vacation to one of these two magical resorts.
As you go through the list below, be sure to check out each sweepstakes or contest's rules and regulations to ensure you are eligible to enter.
- Champion Sports Bras- Mix and Match Marathon Sweepstakes: This sweepstakes ends February 28, 2014, so be sure to enter right away. Simply fill out the online form here and you are entered to win a trip to Walt Disney World and be registered to run the Food and Wine Half Marathon which takes place November 6-9, 2014. The prize includes a 3-night stay at a Moderate Resort, gear from Champion, and a $200 Disney Gift card. Two grand prizes will be awarded. See official rules and regulations for more details.
- Wendy's Magical Watch & Win Sweepstakes: This sweepstakes ends March 2, 2014 and requires participants to watch "The Wendy Williams Show" to learn what the Magical Word of the Day is. Once you have the word, go to the online form here and fill out the application. Four grand prize winners will receive a 5-day/4-night trip to Walt Disney World with three guests each, round trip airfare, a VIP tour of the park, a character dining experience, and a $500 gift card. See the rules and regulations for more details as listed on the website.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports- Play in the Magic Sweepstakes: Teams have from now until April 23, 2014 to enter and win a trip for 14 guests on a 5-day/4-night trip to Walt Disney World airfare included. To enter, go the sweepstakes website and enter your e-mail address. You will then be asked to fill out a form including what your role in your team is (parent, coach, manager, etc). See official rules on the website for details on what makes up a "team".
- Scholastic- Tiny Travelers Sweepstakes: Families have from now until April 30, 2014 to enter and win a 5-day/4-night stay at Walt Disney World. Also included in the grand prize is round trip airfare, a $500 Disney gift card, a character dining experience, VIP seating for a parade or fireworks show, a gift basket, and a character photo opportunity. Just fill out the online form here to enter. Winners will be notified in May. See official rules and regulations for more details.
- Marshmellow Peeps- Express Your Peepsonality Sweepstakes: Fans have from now until April 30, 2014 to enter. This sweepstakes requires you to make a Pinterest board titled #ExpressYourPeepsonality before you enter as you will need the board's URL address. Once done, complete the online form here for your chance to win a trip for four to a 4-night stay at Walt Disney World at the Swan and Dolphin Resort. See official rules and regulations for more details.
Is there another Disney Sweepstakes that you know about? Share the link below in the comments section and be sure to subscribe to these article so you can get new article e-mailed directly to you when published.