Sleep deprivation dramatically increases headaches, decreases cognitive ability, and wellbeing. Sleep is a part of our circadian rhythm, and the glands and cells in our body produce hormones and neurotransmitters affecting the entire nervous system structure. Hormone levels, blood pressure, body temperature and the food we eat starts to stagnate, and inflammation builds up when the body is running on sleep deprivation.
Fat, mean, slow, dumb, and clogged, we become the walking dead
1. No protein after 6 pm. And carbs at night. Research shows when eating protein the amino acids block orexin and make you alert. High-carb meals allow you to go to sleep faster, whole food carbs will allow you to sleep soundly and working with the circadian cycle to give your body fuel to metabolize and food while you sleep.
2. Vitamin D and magnesium deficient. Thirty-percent of the public are insomniacs and 80-percent struggle with good sleep while it is known 80-percent of the population is also deficient in vitamin D, D3 in particular, when it comes to good sleep, and prolonged deficiency leads to some cancers. When there is a deficit of vitamin D the first thing the receptors do is wake you up, you need to eat but it needs to be vitamin D, tart cherry juice is best because it reduces inflammation and gives you vitamin D boost. Tart cherry juice also great to drink after working out. Magnesium follows the same tracks, it calms the nervous system and protects blood vessels and their linings increasing magnesium in your diet is known to increase your sleep by 60-percent right away.
- Flu-A study in Cambrigde Journals predisposes children and adults to respiratory diseases.
- Muscle weakness-shakiness or unsteady gate because the skeletal muscles and their receptors function on vitamin D.
- Psoriasis-vitamin D treatment heals according to UK PubMed.
- Chronic kidney disease-especially requiring dialysis are lacking vitamin D.
- Asthma-1200 IU daily, children.
- Diabetes-children given 200 IU daily reduced 80-percent.
- Periodontal disease-swelling and bleeding gums need to raise vitamin D levels.
- Cardiovascular disease- Harvard University research shows heart patients have low vitamin D levels.
- Depression and schizophrenia and post pregnancy- integral for brain function and mental function.
- Cancer-75-percent reduction in overall cancers was discovered and 50-percent reduction in tumors Georgetown University Medical Center.
3. B vitamins and thiamine handle oxidative stress, B6 B12 and folic acid are linked directly to sleep problems, lack of niacin to inflammation and atherosclerosis which depletes oxygen to vital tissues organs and the brain.
To get the latest updates from National Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.