Hello young lovers (and old) looking for a sexy, maybe even somewhat sinful escape for Valentine’s Day. It’s Vegas, baby where Cupid points his arrow pretty much every day of the year with wedding chapels, spas, opulent suites, adult pools and entertainment and ultra-extravagant dining.
For Valentine’s Daycelebrants the town turns even into a lover’s lane with Cupid-approved sex in the city style offerings such as:
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat inside at The Mirage Hotel and Casino is offering a special Valentine's Day package, Feb. 14-16, which includes interaction with bottlenose dolphins.
- Faux Paris—the most romantic city in the world comes to life at The Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas Hotel. The ersatz Eiffel Tower creates the perfect romantic atmosphere and is an exact reproduction rendered at half scale of one of Europe's most famous landmarks.
- Wynn Las Vegas offering an Eternally Yours Valentine's Day Wedding Ceremony Package for$1,390 that package includes everything from a professional photo session to a Champagne toast to commemorate the special day.
- Paris in the 1930s comes to life at Joel Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino engulfed in a lavish venue designed by award-winning Pierre-Yves Rochon with aphrodisiacal cuisine created by Chef of the Century Joel Robuchon, couples can experience a once-in-a-lifetime all-inclusive moment for $5,895.
- Say “I do” at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. In honor of Valentine's Day, the Roman-style behemoth dishing out special perks to couples who book a Roman Wedding Package. Couples who book are eligible to receive a $50 food and beverage credit and 15 percent off of additional nights stayed at the hotel. Same goes for Bellagio that has created a package that includes everything from wedding photography and videography to gourmet truffles and rose petals for $5,000.
- Get in the mood for love with a couples Whoopie Pie massage at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino which is doling out sweet Valentine's Day treats and specials through Feb. 28.
- Try a daring Massage á Trois at Spa Bellagio with chocolate and coconut body treatment, Valentine Keratin Express blowout treatment, and sugar and spice manicure and/or pedicure.
- Lovebirds can take flight at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with the Valentine's Day Spa Couple's Package. The hotel package features a deluxe guestroom, red rose turndown, Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Valentines will continue the romantic celebration with a breakfast buffet for two at Ceres Restaurant and one 50-minute Couple's Sampler Massage at Spa Aquae.
- The Luxor Hotel and Casino has crafted a tantalizing four-course menu for two that is sure to captivate the senses of any food aficionado. Visitors hoping for something naughty can venture over to Rice & Company also inside the Luxor Hotel and Casino. The "Naughty and Spice Roll" is bound to heat things up, and comes with a special Wakatake.
- Snuggle up in your suite and order a romantic meal at NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace. Guests can reserve a special Valentine's Day rate for $275 and feast on a high roller bento Box ($220) created by master Chef Nob that includes salmon sashimi, Wagyu with truffles, foie gras and spinach dry miso with king crab. Secret off-menu items such as Toro Carpaccio are also available.
- Share sinfully rich desserts from Just a Bite of Cheesecake which has concocted a Valentine's Day promotion package filled with an assortment of cakes and cheesecakes with red velvet, chocolate, chocolate mousse and more. The treats are delivered in a unique rose display for $25. Deliveries are free of charge and can be delivered to guests staying on the Las Vegas Strip. Orders can be placed by calling, 702-683-1171.
For more of Cupid’s choices click on www.LasVegas.com and watch the video,too.