One of the numerous splendors of cruising is the ability to visit several ports and places without having to pack or repack your bags or do more than hop a bus, van or water transport right from your ship. Consider visiting pristine rainforests, a “Monkey Island”; working cacao plantations, unspoiled beaches, two thousand-year-old temples and more on a sweet and swanky Crystal Cruises during the line’s 2015 Asia cruise season.
We’re talking sailing in style in beautifully appointed staterooms and public areas, with personal butlers on the Penthouse Deck, seamless service, gourmet cuisine and crew that never says no (which we have tested many times and never failed).
Crystal’s Ten 12- and 13-day itineraries, plus five shortened “Getaways” of six- to seven-days will kick off the ultra-luxe line’s 25th year of sailing by cruising through Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Indonesia.
- · Maiden calls to Belawan, Indonesia; Sanya, China; Kôchi and Aomori Japan;
- · Later evening stays in Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Chan May, Vietnam; Bali, Indonesia; Pusan, South Korea; Taipei/Keelung, Taiwan; and Singapore;
- · Culture/region-intensive itineraries, including two all-China cruises, with multiple overnights in the country’s major cities, and other voyages concentrating heavily on Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- · At least two separate overnights offered on every cruise;
- · Calls to gems “less-visited” by the line, such as Yantai, China (Crystal’s first visit since 1996); Malacca City and Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia; and Taipei/Keelung, Taiwan;
- · Two-night stays in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Yangon (formerly Burma);
- · A three-day pre-/post-cruise overnight land program to Beijing and the Great Wall, included with two March/April cruises.
“The 2015 Asia voyages amount to one of our most immersive, wide-ranging seasons in the region in our 25-year history,” says Crystal president Edie Rodriguez. “All travelers – those cruising Asia for the first time and those who have long loved visiting there – will find something new to broaden their perspectives on these ancient lands.”
If you book your book between now and June 30, the mostly-inclusive cruise fare (all beverages hard or soft, tips and alternative dining venue fees included) for the 2015 Asia season start at $2,025 per person, with up to $1,800 each in credits (for airfare) and savings. if
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.