Take a helicopter ride over Hawaii, Hong Kong or Cape Town, go on a safari in Africa or explore cultural microcosms from Geisha life in Kyoto, or Ghandi and Indian sub-culture in South Africa during Crystal Cruises 2014 World Cruise.
Just days after the Los Angeles, California-based luxury cruise operator’s 2013 World Cruise set sail, the company released the new Crystal Adventures online for its 2014 World Cruise, marking the voyage’s earliest-ever availability of guests’ outing options. More than 200 shore excursions are now described in detail and offered for pre-reservation at crystalcruises.com. The carefully-curated experiences, ranging from half a day to several days each, will take guests to some of the most awe-striking natural marvels and historically significant landmarks from LA to London, via the Pacific Islands, Asia, Africa, and more.
The annual World Cruise, which is considered by many to be the ultimate of luxury travel experiences, sails for 89 days aboard the Crystal Serenity, starting January 18, 2014.
A few highlights of the World Cruise 2014 include:
- Helicopter ride over Hawaii, Hong Kong, and Cape Town.
- Safari for native African wildlife, from gorillas to elephants.
- An overnight off-ship in several countries, including Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Hands on culinary treats from blending one’s own wine near Cape Town or learning traditional tea preparation in Hong Kong to local market shopping and hands-on Creole cooking in Mauritius.
- A visit to pivotal WWII Pacific Theatre sites from Tinian to Oahu, including a private lunch with captain of the USS Missouri.
Crystal’s 2014 World Cruise is made up of five, 12 to 22-day segments that hit ports in California, Hawaii, Guam, Mariana Islands, Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Principe, Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Portugal, and England. Full World Cruisers score special perks, such as a bon voyage pre-cruise gala, complimentary chauffeured pre- and post-cruise transfers, souvenir gifts, and special shore-side event participation.
Guests booking the entire World Cruise by February 28, 2013 can save $3,900 per person off all-inclusive fares that start at $39,280 per person. “Book Now” (booked by Feb, 28) fares for individual World Cruise segments begin at $6,845 per person.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.