Mud runs are getting more and more popular, and why not it’s downright fun to get muddy. Why just run a 5k or 10k when you can add obstacles, teamwork and slippery stuff? The Crusher Race comes to the St. Louis area in May.
According to the Crusher Race website “It's the baddest, most awesome, muddiest test of your stamina, mental strength, camaraderie, and fitness. There are 3 different races depending on your level of fitness and the amount of fun you want to have. Obstacles, running, mud and beer to benefit local charities.”
The race will be held in Eureka and will have 3 levels of Crushers, plus offer several start times with local DJ's pumping out the jams.
• Distance 5k
• Trail running through forest, fields and wherever else we want to take you
• Water, tunnels, walls, mud, hills, and a few surprises
• Hidden Prizes along the course
• Spectator interaction (so be nice to your friends)
Crusher 2 - (Experienced)
• Distance: Approx. 10k total
• More challenges - More fun
• Better Hidden Prizes
Colossal Crusher (Elite)
• Distance - 10k+
• Obstacles - If you have to ask - you are not ready
• Perfect test for the experienced Crossfitter, Endurance Runner or Athlete
Hurry and register as space will fill quickly and prices increase on March 7th, 2013. Prices start at $50.00 and up, you won’t want to miss this one!