Here are some of Cruise-N-More's faves from Princess Cruises:
1. Movies Under the Stars. This is a hit, poolside theaters, for the entire family and clients ask about regularly to be sure it will be on their cruise vacation.
2. The Sanctuary, an adult-only oasis. Cruise-N-More can attest to the serenity and beauty you will experience in this area. Just as the name implies, it is a true sanctuary with:
- food and drink delivered to your cabana
- massages can be performed
- No Kids!
3. The Chef’s Table dining experience. The Chef’s Table is designed as a special treat for dining enthusiasts and offers the rare opportunity to be welcomed into the inner sanctum of the ship's galley. Here you will enjoy a full evening of memorable sights, tastes and conversation hosted by the executive chef. This experience takes interested diners behind the scenes during the height of dinner preparation where they'll also enjoy Champagne and hors d'oeuvres, followed by a special multi-course tasting dinner paired with selected wines in the dining room.
- The Chef's Table begins when the maitre d' personally escorts the passengers to the galley where they can observe the hustle and bustle of dinner-hour preparations and meet the executive chef, all while enjoying Champagne and appetizers. The chef previews the details of the menu created for that evening and the group is welcomed to their special table in the dining room.
- The multi-course menu is specially created by the chef and is not offered anywhere else on the ship. The fare might include anything from a focus on regional cuisine to a showcase of indigenous ingredients from a recent port. Each course is accompanied by a detailed explanation of special features, preparation methods and tasting suggestions. Specially selected wines complement the meal. During the dessert course, the chef rejoins the group at their private table to participate in a discussion about the evening's meal, answer questions and share culinary secrets perfected during many years of experience at sea and on land.
- The Chef's Table experience can be reserved by up to 10 passengers per night, at an additional cost. Reservations are made onboard through the ship's DINE telephone line or in person at the dining reservations table set up on the first day of the cruise. (Not available on Sun Princess, Dawn Princess and Sea Princess while in Australia.)
- Chef’s Table Lumiere. This popular experience is called the Chef’s Table Lumiere, located in the Allegro Dining Room. Offering a spectacular dining experience that takes the chef’s table to a new level, passengers sit at a custom-made glass table and are magically surrounded by a curtain of light, providing a soft wall of privacy that envelopes them as they enjoy the chef’s specially prepared meal. There is an additional charge.
4. The Wine Maker’s Dinner. Diners in the Symphony and Concerto dining rooms can enjoy a unique dining experience in a private space inspired by a wine cellar. Surrounded by wine bottles, the circular area, which seats up to 12, offers a distinctive atmosphere for private functions and special celebrations. Wine cellar specialty menus developed in conjunction with noted winemakers have been designed to especially to pair with matching wines. Menu items include classic carved meats such as crown of veal rack, lamb Baron and veal rack a l’Orlov. There is an additional charge.
5. "Ultimate Ship Tour." Most cruise ship passengers enjoying a relaxing cruise vacation know there’s a bustle of activity behind the scenes, but few have gotten an up-close look at these inner workings. However, with Princess Cruises’ Ultimate Ship Tour, passengers have an exclusive opportunity to experience an array of “back of house” areas that are key to a ship’s daily operations.
- This pioneering concept gives passengers the unique opportunity to explore beyond the public areas with visits to the ship’s engine control room, medical center, incinerator room, print shop, laundry, photo lab, bridge and other spaces for a rare insider’s view of many areas typically seen only by the ship’s crew. Participants also receive a variety of themed mementos at many of the stops along the route.
- The Ultimate Ship Tour lasts approximately three hours and is offered once or twice per cruise on a sea day. Space is limited for the tour, which is available for an additional per person cost, and can be reserved on board at the Passenger Services Desk. The tour is available on most Princess ships.
Princess Cruises offers affordable balconies on many of the ships outside cabins. The line's newest ship, Royal Princess, debuted such features as over-water SeaWalk, a new Princess Live! television studio. We do hope you consider a Princess Cruise for one of your next cruise vacations.