Growing up, my family lived two doors down from my Grandma Knapp, and we three sisters used to pop over for a cup of tea with her nearly every day. Something that stands out in my memory from those days is that Gram always had the latest National Enquirer, World News, all of those types of newspapers, in the magazine racks at her house. It wasn’t the celebrity news I cared about, I read them all from cover to cover looking for stories about UFOs and crop circles--two subjects I cannot get enough of.
In July, I was very fortunate to be a speaker at Ozark Mountain Publishing’s 2013 Transformations Conference in Arkansas where I met Patty Greer. Patty is one of the world's foremost experts on crop circles: In fact, she produced five documentary films about them after having an out-of-body-experience in an English crop circle. Dear Readers, I’m not talking about home movies here, Patty has won six prestigious awards for her films, including three EBE Awards at the International UFO Congress Convention. Well, you can see why I was so excited to meet her! But I’m even more excited today, because today it is my honor to introduce her to you in this column, right now. Without any further delay, here is Patty Greer to share a bit about crop circles and why they’re important to us:
I have visited more than 100 crop circles personally and discovered illuminating NEW data that clearly defines a deeper explanation of the crop circle mystique, exposing the REAL (non-human) Circlemakers. I present this information to the public using my library of authentic footage and images as evidence, evidence which is based on many years of first hand experience in the crop circles of Southern England.
Possibly the first physical manifestation of ET communication that humanity can see, crop circles may be offering urgent messages that are necessary for the evolution of our planet: Messages from other dimensional realities perhaps, left in our farm fields for months at a time.
ETs may have chosen this method of communication because it is a language we both understand--art. They may have chosen to use our crops as a canvas to draw our attention to the devastating toxicity that is happening to our food supply. Crop circles are a wake-up call for humanity. The question is, ‘Is anybody listening?’
Although the subject of crop circles has been conveniently swept under the rug by the press, and relegated to the types of newspapers that Sherri talked about earlier, crop circles have been appearing around the world for hundreds of years and continue to appear today. There were 69 new crop circles in England alone in 2012; and another 56 more were documented in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Czech Republic, Iran, Slovakia, France, The Netherlands, Latvia, Poland, Macedonia, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Belgium, USA, Denmark and Australia in the same year. They’ve been photographed and documented in over 60 countries, yet over 90% of the most prolific crop circles have occurred within a 20-mile radius of the ancient Avebury Stone Circle in Wiltshire, England.
Here are some interesting facts about crop circles to get you thinking about this incredible phenomenon and their purpose for humanity:
- Researchers believe that by simply viewing an image of the sacred geometry of a crop circle, one is offered subliminal information that may enhance the viewer and last a lifetime. Is it possible we already have everything we need to evolve as a species spelled out in the crop circles through binary codes, pictograms and sacred geometry?
- Crop circles may be one of the greatest gifts offered to humanity today and we don’t even have to go to England to receive the messages. We can simply take in the sacred geometry of the crop circle image and feel for ourselves what the meaning is for us personally. It is believed that the sacred geometry is encoded with keys to a more evolved consciousness, and available to all to experience. My movies offer that experience in the comfort of your own home, so please take it in ~ I promise you will feel different!
- Numerous reports have been shared by people who have had out-of-body experiences with life changing outcomes – since lying down in a crop circle.
- Most crop circles are created overnight, yet many crop circles have appeared in the light of day. Pilots have documented crop circle arrivals within less than 15 minutes of flying over the area; and security guards have documented the same type of experience. Two of the movies on my website show real footage of a crop circle being created in seconds (Crop Circles-The Wake Up Call-Is Anybody Listening? and Crop Circle Update-The Wake Up Call). This footage shows 2 balls of light communicating, and then the wheat swirls down in seconds into perfect lines and circles.
- More than 90% of the documented crop circles were located over aquifers (underground pools). Three underground streams meet in the center of the Avebury Stone Circle, which is the epicenter of the crop circle phenomenon. Might there be a connection between the crop circles and water? Might the ETs be raising the vibration of the earth through this incredible phenomenon?
- More than 90% of all (documented) crop circles have been located on a key line (a direct line between 2 sacred sites). Many of those crop circle formations have been located at the crossing of two key lines, offering a truly enhanced spiritual vibration!
- The way we recognize a man-made crop circle from one that is not manmade is to look at the bend of the stalk of the grain. If it is broken, then chances are good it was made by humans with boards and ropes. If the bend looks like a bubble and shows signs of being heated (sometimes burned), chances are great that it is an authentic crop circle, NOT made by humans.
- Most people going into a crop circle feel the elevated electro-magnetic energies. We get goose bumps from head to toe and the hair stands up on our arms and the back of our neck. Tingles on the top of the head are typical as well. It is truly evident that this sacred zone has been re-calibrated to a higher frequency.
My most recent movie (4 Stories-One Event-Other Worlds) is so over the top that I don't usually recommend it until people have seen one of my other crop circle movies. This film is about two men from Belgium who saw 'orange balls of light fly over a UK Crop circle, and illuminated light beings with arms, legs, and a head come out of the balls of light.' I believe it is time for all of humanity to understand our place in the Galaxy, and to welcome these amazing beings with open arms.
Yes, CROP CIRCLES ARE VERY REAL, and they have been offering keys of wisdom about our Ascension for centuries! I’ve spent many years researching and collecting clear evidence about crop circles, and there’s much more to talk about then there is room in Sherri’s column. If you’re interested in learning more about crop circles, please visit my website: http://www.PattyGreer.com.
Thank you, Patty, for sharing this extremely interesting and important information with us today. Please, please, please, come back again and tell us more! Namaste.
My Examiner.com boss would be very happy if you take a moment to click on the subscribe button by the title of this article--it's free and future columns will be delivered directly to your mailbox. Here are links to some past columns you might enjoy: