Want that flirty school girl look? All you have to do is create a perfect pony tail to make you feel young and feisty. To do it just follow a few easy steps from Redken Creative Consultant Guido. Guido uses extensions add a twist on a classic coif but you don’t have to.
Here's Guido's guide:
Once the extensions were in place, he takes iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray and a flat iron to achieve blunt straight finish.
- Apply align 12 protective straightening lotion on damp hair
- Blow dry hair with natural bristle brush
- Comb hair back into a tight ponytail and fasten with an elastic
- Wrap hair extensions around the ponytail
- Spray iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray on ponytail
- Use a flat iron to make the hair stick straight
- Take a small piece of hair and wrap it around the ponytail to conceal extensions
- Use pins to secure wrap
- Spray forceful 23 super strength finishing spray to clean up any flyaways
See more about pony tails in the video we so lovingly found for you.