Roquefort dressing has a unique taste all of its own. This recipe is a thicker styled dressing that is wonderful especially when many different greens are added. It works as a thickener does in soups by sticking to the shredded lettuce, croutons and all the other sliced and diced vegetables that you can add to give your healthy salad a flavorful and creamy dressing you look for every now and then.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumpled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together with the exception of the mayonnaise.
- When mixed well slowly add the mayonnaise till mixture is thoroughly mixed.
- Store in air tight containers and keep refrigerated.
- Never leave dressing out too long, overnight or in direct sun. Dressings contain mayonnaise and they will spoil if left out.
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: