The advance publicity for the book promises an edgy romantic suspense story dealing with a young woman trying to get her life together in a new town. She finds romance and danger in the new location and must make difficult and dangerous choices.
Springer brings his background in carpentry and software development to his writing.
Protagonist Julia begins a home renovation in the novel and finds romantic possibilities in the job foreman, Rick. When her brother shows up on the scene, he brings drugs and danger into Julia’s new life. The contemporary romantic adventure promises a look at the grittier side of life from a Christian worldview.
Anaiah Press describes itself as a “Christian digital-first publishing house dedicated to presenting quality faith-based fiction and nonfiction books to the public.” Nearly twenty authors have signed on with the new company. With five specialized imprints, the publisher aims to provide a variety of genres.
- Anaiah Presence offers adult genre fiction focusing on spiritual and emotional warfare.
- Anaiah Romance provides the home for romance and women’s fiction, where love and romance form the central theme, including historical as well as contemporary Christian romance.
- Genre fiction for teens, YAs and NAs falls under the Anaiah Surge imprint.
- Anaiah Adventures offers children’s books, identified by age group.
- Memoirs and other inspirational nonfiction will release under the Anaiah Inspirations imprint.
Other titles releasing this summer include A Long and Winding Road by Linda Brendle, Winter of the Soul by Jennifer Novotny, Princess of the Light by N.N. Light and Liberty Belle by Emily Ungar.
The Pinellas Park, Fla. publishing house invites bloggers to participate in their activities through reveals and reviews.
Want to learn more about writers and writing? Click the “Subscribe” link below the photo to stay informed on what’s happening. Your feedback is appreciated – please feel free to leave a comment below.