Unless you are part of the fashion industry or have connections within the industry, it is nearly impossible to obtain tickets for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. However, if you just like the excitement of the atmosphere, and, want to be part of something similar then look no further than Couture Fashion Week in New York.
Couture Fashion Week in New York is schedule for February 15, 16, and, 17, 2013, and, unlike its more famous counterpart (MB Fashion Week) tickets are available to the general public. Ticket prices start as low as $40 per person for General Admission up to $5,000 per person for a 3-day VIP Platinum ticket.
Should you decide you wish to go please be aware of the following (quoted from the Couture Fashion Week Website)
- Dress at fashion shows is elegant chic (no sneakers, jeans, ball caps, etc.)
- Seats will be assigned at the door
- Fashion show designer schedule announced 10-14 days before event
- Fashion shows are appropriate for all ages. No children under age 10 please; guests under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Fashion shows last approximately 45 minutes to an hour
- Each showtime presents a different designer
To purchase tickets for Couture Fashion Week in New York visit: http://www.couturefashionweek.com/tickets.htm