Skip to main content
  1. Life
  2. Relationships
  3. Sex & Relationships

Couple having sex in car dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

See also

In shocking news, a couple died while having sex in a car. They were not smart about it and ended up getting carbon monoxide poisoning. On Feb. 3, The Stir shared about this couple that lost their lives.

This happened in Pennsylvania. The couple pulled into a garage, shut the door, and started to have sex. They left the car running more than likely so that they could stay warm. There was even a kerosene heater turned on in the garage. Keith Payton and Salina Johnson were both 40 years old at their time of death.

By the time they were found the car was out of gas, but that didn't keep them from dying. The car was still turned on. Drugs were also found at the scene so this might help explain why they weren't thinking straight.

This is not the first time that someone has died on accident from carbon monoxide poisoning. It is best that people remember to turn their car off once they are inside anywhere. Someone even died last year stuck in the snow because the snow covered up the exhaust pipe.

Advertisement

Life

  • Dan Savage
    Dan Savage cares about LGBT youth, bullying and saving lives
    Today's Buzz
  • Raku
    Teachers and students can use this summer to learn a new skill
    Camera
    15 Photos
  • Beach body
    Fitness: Earn your beach body badge with bootcamp classes
    Camera
    10 Photos
  • Greek wine
    Unwind with these delicious wines: The thrilling wines of Greece
    Camera
    7 Photos
  • Mandy Moore
    Exclusive interview with Celebrity Mandy Moore concerning animal activism
    Camera
    5 Photos
  • Educational family vacations
    Find out how to take an educational family vacation that doesn't break the bank
    Camera
    9 Photos