Skip to main content
  1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Celebrity

Couple die while having sex in car: Carbon monoxide to blame

See also

A couple was found dead in a car in Williamsport, Penn. According to a report from GeoBeats, the man and woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Police suspect that the 40-year-old victims had been having sex inside the car which was parked in a garage.

One of the bodies was only partially covered in clothes which suggested that the two were fooling around inside the car. The car was turned on but it must have run out of gas at some point because it was not running. Police also found marijuana and drug paraphernalia inside the vehicle.

High levels of carbon monoxide were reported after authorities tested the air in the garage. It's unclear why the couple decided to fool around inside the car and not go somewhere else but their decision ended up costing them their lives. The garage that they were in was leased by the man's brother but it's unclear why the man was parked inside and why he decided to take a woman there. Sad story all around.

© Effie Orfanides 2014

Advertisement

Related Videos:

  • Ariana Grande slammed by Mayim
    <div class="video-info" data-id="518419164" data-param-name="playList" data-provider="5min" data-url="http://pshared.5min.com/Scripts/PlayerSeed.js?sid=1304&width=480&height=401&playList=518419164&autoStart=true"></div>
  • Urban Outfitters Kent State shirt
    <div class="video-info" data-id="518250158" data-param-name="playList" data-provider="5min" data-url="http://pshared.5min.com/Scripts/PlayerSeed.js?sid=1304&width=480&height=401&playList=518250158&autoStart=true"></div>
  • Lindsey Stirling
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RrutzRWXkKs?VQ=HD720&amp;allowfullscreen=true&amp;autoplay=1"></iframe>