Sinkholes have finally hit prime time news - big time. Sinkholes, a topic long avoided by mainstream media, are suddenly hot news, following the recent death of the Jeff Bush, the Florida man who was killed when he dropped into a sinkhole that opened under his bed in the night. Sadly, there he will remain.
Those aligned with the cover-up crew are now using mainstream media to dissuade and confuse the public as to the real cause of sinkholes and landslips, which is a violently intensifying earth wobble caused by the pull of Planet X (Nibiru) on Earth. USGS LISS charts confirm the wobble, as heliplots for the month of March have been black with shaking.
Where were the “sinkhole experts” before Jeff Bush was killed?
Suddenly, mainstream media and “sinkhole experts” galore have come crawling out of the woodwork with their pat excuses (eh, reasons) for the sinkhole explosion, which is usually the same, no matter where the sinkholes occur – "an underground river of water dissolved the limestone rock foundation of the road."
Sinkholes have not only caused people to lose their homes, but have also hurt and even caused the death of others like Jeff Bush. He was not the first to die in a sinkhole, nor will he be the last.
Click SUBSCRIBE at the top of the page for a FREE subscription to receive Email updates from this author.
Sinkholes have been on the rise for several years, increasing exponentially since the beginning of 2013. In the past two weeks alone, major sinkholes and landslips have occurred all over the world, just about every day.
NOTE: Yunnan Province is one of the provinces mentioned in the article “China catastrophes, sinkholes, explosions, collapsing buildings, elite exodus,” which discusses mega disasters occurring in specific provinces in China. Last April, a girl had to be rescued after falling through the pavement into a sinkhole in Xi’an, and in August, two people died after plunging into a 10-meter wide sinkhole in Harbin.
- (Mar 15) On Friday in Yunnan Province, China, a truck driver and his vehicle were swallowed in the latest sinkhole incident – a 30 ft. deep by 20 ft. wide sinkhole opened under the truck. The driver heard a rumbling sound as the ground started to rock. At first, he thought it was an earthquake, but then there was a loud crack and the truck fell backwards into the hole.
- (Mar 13) On Wednesday in Oregon, USA, a 30 ft. wide by 15 ft. deep sinkhole opened on Portland street near West Burnside.
- (Mar 13) On Wednesday in Arizona, USA, a sinkhole opened, rupturing a 30-inch irrigation line in Scottsdale. Sections of the road sank into the sinkhole, and a vehicle was damaged. Question: which came first, the sinkhole or the line break?
- (Mar 12) On Tuesday in Washington, DC, a 25 ft. deep sinkhole opened in Adams Morgan neighborhood.
- (Mar 12) Also on Tuesday, a teen jumped into what he thought was a puddle and fell into a sinkhole. Lakeem’s friend dared him to jump into the puddle that seemed to be only a few inches deep. To everyone's surprise, Lakeem ended up fully submerged in a sinkhole filled with water.
- (Mar 12) Also on the same day, a 15-ft. deep by 10 ft. wide sinkhole swallowed a golfer on the fairway in St. Louis. Mark Mihal was with friends at Annbriar Golf Course when he disappeared into a sinkhole, landing in mud inside the bell-shaped sinkhole.
- (Mar 10) In Pennsylvania, a sinkhole measuring about 30 ft. wide by 12 ft. deep opened in the backyard of a house in Bethlehem Township. The house, which sustained structural damage, has been deemed uninhabitable.
- (Mar 8) On Friday in China, a 50 sq. meter wide and three meter deep sinkhole opened at a rail construction site in the early morning hours. Additionally, there have been sinkhole incidents in the Guangdong region since Jan 1. On Jan 21, a 40 sq. meter sinkhole opened in the pavement in Guangzhou Shing Square Kimberly Plaza. On Jan 28, a gigantic sinkhole swallowed several multistory buildings in Gangzhou. On Jan 30 in Huizhou City, a 30 sq. meter by 2 meter deep sinkhole opened in the road.
- (Mar 4) On Monday in China, a 10 meter, funnel-shaped sinkhole opened, collapsing the road surface at the intercity light rail tunnel.
- (Mar 4) Also on Monday in Bleckley County, Georgia, USA, a sinkhole drained a 2.5 acre pond overnight. Around 2 a.m., the Hodge family heard a loud roar like a freight train. In the morning, they found the pond completely drained.
Could a violent earth wobble be causing the sinkholes and landslips around the world, or is it just a coincidence that so many incidents happen on the same day in different locations?
The number of sinkholes, landslips, and earth cracks in United Kingdom has exploded since the first of the year, especially in March. Also in early March, there were massive methane releases off the coasts of Los Angeles in Santa Monica Bay and in the Kingston area of Jamaica. In both cases, a strong stench was released, which sickened islanders in Jamaica, some to the point of needing hospitalization.
Tectonic plate movement can release of methane and other gases. What is causing the tectonic plate movement?
Could all of these events happening in the same time frame be coincidence? You be the judge. You can comment below.