With Cote de Pablo leaving "NCIS," some are wondering if the show will still have phenomenal ratings. On Sept. 16, the Christian Post reported that her former co-star, Mark Harmon, spoke out about Ziva's departure -- and he still feels like the show has a great chance at doing well this season.
"We've had a lot of changes, and we've managed to get better with the changes both in front of the camera and behind the camera. We have another change this year, with Cote leaving, it's up to this highly professional group to use that as a springboard, to improve and stay No. 1," Harmon told Arsenio Hall late last week.
Cote de Pablo leaving "NCIS" was a big shock for many fans. Several people wondered how the show would survive without one of the lead characters -- and one of the favorites. Mark Harmon seems to think that things will still go well and that Cote's replacement -- a female who will play "Bishop" -- will compliment the existing cast.
"We're obviously getting a lot of emails and a lot of Twitter buzz about her, and rightly so, she's a wonderful lady. It's okay to be sad. But, then, don't forget what we're good at. We like to make you smile. We like to rock your world and leave you on the edge of your seat," Harmon recently told E! News (via Christian Post).
News that Cote de Pablo was leaving "NCIS" broke over the summer. Fans are curious to see how the show will work without her -- but if Mark Harmon is right, the show will continue to do well. Do you think "NCIS" is going to suffer without Ziva?
© Effie Orfanides 2013






