Kim Kardashian and
Reggie Bush, ARH
Halloween is just around the corner, as is the question of whether you and your significant other should dress up together. Most parties and bars downtown recommend coming in costume, so now is a great time to start thinking of costume ideas designed for couples.
- Shrek and Fiona- you'll need lots of green paint for this one!
- Bonnie & Clyde-or in gangster costumes would work to pull of this duo
- Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger-don't forget the wand
- Light socket and plug-great for a good humored couple
- Bacon and Eggs-something different to try out
- Bella and Edward (from "The Twilght Saga")-for Bella you'll just need ordinary clothes and long brown hair (or wig) and make sure for Edward you are wearing very stylish well fit clothing
- Spartans (from "300")-This is Sparta!
- Cop and prisoner-many different variations to choose from
The great thing about couple costumes would be that you can really get creative with them. Anything that comes in pairs, or is normally linked. Also, dressing up like celebrity couples is always a fun idea without having to spend the extra money on a pre-packaged costume. Happy Halloween!