Core strength helps support the back, and keep your posture aligned. With all the many reformers on the market one recently introduced and hitting the advertising frenzy is the CoreBody Reformer.
What makes this one a jewel? It’s compact, so compact you can actually take it with you. You can’t do that with a normal Pilates reformer plus you would pay much more.
According to the CoreBody reformer website “You get results in 30 days or less guaranteed”
- 30+ Exercises - to tone and reshape your entire body
- Workout Anywhere - compact with easy-to-carry strap
- 3 Resistance Levels - to challenge and inspire you
4 Workouts on one DVD:
- Total Body Workout - This all-in-one workout will shape and define your body from head to toe and is perfect for all fitness levels. Approximate Running Time: 43 Minutes
- Total Body Express - is perfect when you are pressed for time, or if you are just starting out and don't feel ready for a longer workout. Approximate Running Time: 25 Minutes
- Core Essentials - This core-focused workout targets your abs, back and waistline, and provides a 3 dimensional approach by targeting multiple muscles in your core all at once! Approximate Running Time: 20 Minutes
- Stretch & Renew - This 2-in-1 workout will help achieve greater flexibility, greater strength, and improved posture. Approximate Running Time: Roll - 22 Minutes, Stretch - 19 Minutes
You can even do a 30 day trial offer or purchase at a $249.95 not including SH & taxes. If you’re looking for a new workout gadget that you can take with you, or use easily at home with lots of options, this could be the one for you.
More on CoreBody Reformer Image: CoreBody Reformer