As the board examinations are round the corner, definitely stress and worry is going to take its chance to create anxiety among the students. Hence, to do avoid inviting such a situation where the student can’t concentrate on his lessons because of stress, here are some simple ways to avoid anxiety and cope up with stress.
- Firstly, recognize your weaknesses and strengths well and try to make your weaknesses your positive points. Avoid looking back at the failures that you have gone through and try to overcome these failed hurdles, by concentrating on your positive thoughts. Invoke confidence within you and always think of the positive side of each and every failure.
- Reading out quotations and teachings: In the midst of lessons and home assignments, try to take out some time and read a few inspirational quotations either from the quotation booms of from the internet if need be. These quotations help to relax your mind and strengthen your inner belief.
- Listening to sublime music is another way to cope up with exam stress. During your leisure time try to listen to sublime music as this kind of rhythm nourishes the mind and helps the students to ease out on the stress factor.
- Getting up early in the morning and free walking is another way to relax. It is said that even if walking is done inside the room, it helps to remove stress. While walking, just take a glance of the lesson that you find most difficult. This will help you to remember the lesson well.
- Avoid watching any crime based serials or any programme based on violence as this might invite negative energies within you. Try to watch some of the educative programmes that will be informative and at the same time relaxing.
- Avoid studying all the time as it doesn’t help much. People have this wrong notion that studying all the time will make the student achieve high marks. Studying must be done at intervals and not at a stretch. For instance a student may study for two hours at a stretch and must take small breaks in between. This will not only help them to remember better but will also help in relaxing.
There are many more ways in which stress can be removed. All a student has to do is know the right way to cope up with the upcoming exam fever.