The following information has been supplied by the Lynbrook, Floral Park and Port Washington police departments. The charges listed below are accusations and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Matthew Moore, 47, of Baldwin, was arrested Sept. 25 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, operating with a suspended registration and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Police said he was driving with a suspended registration and did not have a valid license when he was pulled over on Sunrise Highway.
- Tyrone Bowers, 34, of Oceanside, was arrested Sept. 25 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without an interlock device and improper mobile phone use. Police said Bowers had his driver’s licenses revoked for an alcohol related offense when he was stopped for using a cell phone along Sunrise Highway.
- Imran Ali of Hempstead, was arrested Sept. 25 and charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor. Police said the defendant sold alcohol to a minor at 353 Merrick Road.
- Ricardo Guzman, 34, of Elmont, was arrested on charges of fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon. Cops said the Sept. 26 arrest was the result of a warrant.
- Miguel Romero, 33, of Cedarhurst, was arrested Sept. 27 and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana, unlicensed operation and an equipment violation. He was arrested after a traffic stop on Sunrise Highway.
- Katherine Diaz-Baez, 19, of Baldwin, was busted Sept. 30 at 254 Merrick Road after she allegedly sold alcohol to a minor, police said. She was charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor.
Floral Park Police:
- Three men were arrested Sept. 24 after a joint operation by the Nassau County Police Criminal Intelligence Rapid Response Task Force and Floral Park Police detectives. The men – Ryan Marrinan, 23, of Garden City; Jordan Abrahams, 21, of South Floral Park; and Kevin Banos, 24, of Floral Park – were busted after cops found drugs on two of them. Marrinan was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Abrahams faced second-degree obstruction of governmental administration charges and a village ordinance violation for allegedly riding a bicycle on the sidewalk. Police said Banoos was charged with two counts of second-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, four counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal sale of marijuana.
- After responding to a call on Sept. 26 about two men “suspiciously entering a driveway” at a home on Chestnut Avenue, police arrested Vincent Fevjoo, 24, of Floral Park and Andrew Bieniek, 28, of Bellerose. Police said the two men were stopped by an officer on Spruce Avenue and began to create a disturbance, which caused “alarm” to the surrounding residential area. Fevjoo was charged with disorderly conduct and Bieniek was charged with appearance in public under the influence of a narcotic drug.
- Walter Canteel, 20, of Floral Park, was arrested Sept. 30 and charged with disorderly conduct.
Port Washington Police:
- An unidentified homeless man was arrested Sept. 19 at 71 Main St. in Port Washington after being charged under an open felony warrant.