The 2014 Florida Strawberry Festival was off to a cool start today as it returns with another year of freshly grown Florida strawberries, agricultural exhibits, livestock, fine arts, horticulture, crafts, youth programs, entertainment including concerts, food, games and rides in Plant City, Fla.
The Florida Strawberry Festival is among the top 40 fairs which runs through March 9 at 303 North Lemon St. in Plant City. Gate admission is $5 to $10 with discount tickets being sold at select Publix Supermarkets. For Publix locations click ===>Publix. The Belle City Midway is packed with rides, games and attractions for all ages and tickets for rides are separate from gate admission. For cost and schedule click ===>Midway.
And what is a fair without entertainment. The headline concerts are held at the Wish Farms Soundstage on 303 North Lemon St. in Plant City with tickets available for purchase online by clicking ===>Strawberry Festival tickets, at Amscot Main Ticket Gate located at 2209 West Oak Avenue in Plant City or ordering by phone 813-754-1996. Reserved concert seat tickets do not include gate admission. Ages 3 and up require a ticket for headline entertainment. There are also a limited number of free seats available in the Eye Express Free Grandstands which are available on a first come, first seated basis.
2014 Strawberry Festival headline entertainment schedule:
Thursday, February 27
- Jimmy Sturr at 10:30 a.m. free with paid admission
- Shoji Tabuchi at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Styx at 7:30 p.m. tickets $25 and $30
Friday, February 28
- BJ Thomas at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Colt Ford at 7:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
Saturday, March 1
- Love and Theft at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Little Big Town at 7:30 p.m. tickets $40
Sunday, March 2
- Thompson Square at 3:30 p.m. tickets $25
- Rascal Flatts "Live & Loud" Tour at 7:30 p.m. tickets $55
Monday, March 3
- Charley Pride at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Josh Turner at 7:30 p.m $20 and $25
Tuesday, March 4
- Brenda Lee at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Kellie Pickler at 7:30 p.m $15 and $20
Wednesday, March 5
- Crystal Gayle at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Lee Brice at 7:30 p.m $20 and $25
Thursday, March 6
- Tommy Dorsey Orchestra at 10:30 a.m. free with paid admission
- Oak Ridge Boys 40th Anniversary Tour at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Third Day at 7:30 p.m $15 and $20
Friday, March 7
- John Anderson at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Boyz II Men at 7:30 p.m $20 and $25
Saturday, March 8
- Caroline Cole at 1 p.m. free with paid admission
- Dustin Lynch at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Jerrod Neimann at 7:30 p.m $20 and $25
Sunday, March 9
- Easton Corbin at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- The Band Perry at 7:30 p.m. $40
For additional information and event schedule click ===>Florida Strawberry Festival or call 813-754-1996.
A review of the 2013 festival click ===>Nice weather for a day at the Florida Strawberry Festival.
Comments are more than welcome. Subscribe to keep informed of my articles, local and non-local events and happenings, photos and videos added. Seeking sponsors as well. Feel free to like, share/repost the link. Please don’t copy any content nor reproduce photos. Check out my other examiner sections: Latin Music Examiner, City Guides Examiner and Tampa Cultural Events Examiner.
Sus comentarios son bien recibidos. Inscríbase para mantenerse informados de mis escritos, fotos y videos. Comparta este escrito y o las fotos. Pero por favor no reproducir/copiar las fotos ni su contenido. Vea mis otras secciones: Latin Music Examiner, City Guides Examiner y Tampa Cultural Events Examiner.