There is nothing worse than a meal that is all the same color. Not only is it not visually appealing, it will not taste very good either. By using internet resources you can easily provide quality meals for your kids. Betty Crocker's website is a wonderful resource for delicious meals that are simple to create. Most of the meals on Betty Crocker are visually appealing.
Here are a few suggestions from their website that will get you started!
Breakfast Bakes are an easy way to have a healthy and colorful meal for your kids that will provide all the nutrition they will need to begin a busy day.
- Gluten free broccoli ham quiche
- Alfredo scrambled egg bake
- Turkey and Egg Brunch Bake
- Bacon, Cheese and Tomato Strata
- Sausage-Spinach Breakfast Bake
Lunch varieties are available on the Betty Crocker website. Make lunch special on the weekends with your kids.
- Crazy Critter Bagel Sandwiches
- Beef Bacon Barbecue Pizza Pockets
- No Bake Cheesy Skillet Lasagna
- Black Bean Chili with Cilantro
- Grilled Cheese Italiano
Dinner are the toughest meals to make after a long day at work and school. Try these recipes and search for others that will suit your family. Slow cooker one dish meals can be a wonderful addition to your family's dinner needs. You can freeze leftovers for another day.
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Stew
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Stew
- Italian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
There are many more recipes at the website.
Betty Crocker was the first place I went to for quick easy meals, that would create a delightful experience for our family when the kids were young. I hope you too will enjoy what they have to offer.
Eat well, live well!