It isn’t a hard task to get any child to eat sweets. They can be served almost anything with sugar and eat every bit of it. The following recipe came from an idea that one of my daughters had. She went to a sleepover at her friend’s house and they made cookies in a brownie tin. I changed things a bit and made this my recipe for a cookie pizza. My youngest child had a blast turning the red m&ms into pepperonis and chocolate sprinkles into olives. Here’s what is needed:
1) A tube of pre-cooked cookie dough
2) A round cake pan
3) Half container of cake frosting
4) Half a bag a of m&m’s, we used candy apple flavored to make red colored pepperonis
5) 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
Here’s what needs to happen:
1) Put the whole tube of cookie dough in the cake pan. Bake it at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
2) Let it cool for about 15 minutes, then add the frosting.
3) Next, kids love this part, decorate the cookie to look like a pizaa. Use red m&m’s to make pepperonis and sprinkles to make olives. Anything can be added on the cookie to make it more pizza-like. Mine was lined with mini-marshmallows to resemble crust.