Container gardening is a highly versatile means to bring gardening into otherwise inconvenient spaces. For Atlanta gardens there are a number of uses for gardening containers. Container gardening allows the gardener to move and rearrange the garden layout, and bring gardening into otherwise unplantable areas
- Bring fresh cooking herbs onto decks and patios for cooking and outdoor grilling.
- Use to have perennial plants and flowers always in bloom, bring out when in bloom, and pull to rear when not.
- Use in gardening beds to provide height, highlight features, shorter term decorations for seasonal holidays.
- Bring gardens to apartment or condo patios, and limited townhome spaces.
- Use to grow tropical and subtropical plants, setting them out in Summer, and bringing them in in Winter.
- Use bring flowers and plants to pool decks.
- Bring flowers and color to larger outdoor entertainment such as wedding receptions
- Create feature plant presentation in the garden
- Bring plants to other areas without planting beds, such as entry ways, driveways, and front steps.
Abdurrahim is the lead designer at metro-Atlanta based, award-winning Proudland Landscape, LLC.
You can contact him with question via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/Proudland.
Also, check our Facebook fan page facebook.com/ProudLandscape