Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band never fail to make the day a bit better with their unique brand of tropical tunes and island-inspired lyrics. The "Songs from St. Somewhere" tour is shaping up to be one of the best tours of the summer, and new venues and dates are being added like clockwork.
Jimmy Buffett 2013 tour dates:
- 6/22 Boston, MA – Comcast Center
- 6/25 Philadelphia, PA (Camden) – Susquehanna Bank Center
- 6/27 Indianapolis, IN - Klipsch Music Center
- 6/29 Chicago, IL - Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island
- 7/13 Virginia Beach, VA – Farm Bureau Live
- 7/16 Cincinnati, OH – Riverbend Music Center
- 7/18 Pittsburgh, PA – First Niagara Pavilion
- 7/20 Detroit, MI - Comerica Park
- 8/17 Washington, D.C. (Bristow, VA) – Jiffy Lube Live
- 8/20 Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach
- 8/22 Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach
- 9/28 Paris, France - La Cigale
Please check back often for updates as new dates and venues are added to the tour. Visit Margaritaville.com for all of the latest news, events and tropical fun.
Along with his songs, Jimmy Buffett is famous for his restaurants, radio and retail endeavors and all-around Parrot Head lifestyle. Margaritaville Cafés are located across the country, the Caribbean and even Canada. Margaritaville casinos can be found in Biloxi, Mississippi and at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas. Atlantic City and Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati are scheduled to open in 2013.