Yesterday's article had a list of 15 taglines from companies in the computer industry. This article has the answers - the companies associated with the 15 taglines. If you haven't read yesterday's article read it first. Come back here for the answers.
Post a comment below with your favorite computer tagline.
Here are the answers to yesterday's 'quiz.' How many did you get right?
- Think different. (Apple)
- Inspiring innovation - persistent perfection (Asus)
- The world's networking company (AT&T)
- Empowering the internet generation (Cisco Systems)
- The world's online marketplace (eBay)
- Don't just travel. Travel right. (expedia.com)
- Invent (HP)
- Solutions for a small planet (IBM)
- Creating value through convergence (Lucent Technologies)
- Where do you want to go today? (Microsoft)
- Connecting people (Nokia)
- Software powers the internet (Oracle)
- We turn on ideas (Seagate)
- We put the dot in dot-com (Sun Microsystems)
- Can you hear me now? Good. (Verizon Wireless)
If you got 8-10 right you are a computer genius!
If you got 4-7 right you're pretty tech-savvy. But brush up.
If you got less than four right you need to get on the internet more.