Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Community Events: Health and Safety Resources

Here's a roundup of resources for health and safety:

National Alliance for Mental Illness

Grassroots Crisis Intervention Center

Protect Your Family, Friends, and Neighbors From Identity Theft

Report Underage Alcohol Parties and Other Offenses to Howard County Police Department

  • If you know of parties where underage drinking is happening, or if you are witness to any illegal or dangerous activity, alert the Howard County Police Department. Your tips are held in high regard and will result in police involvement whenever warranted. You always have the option to remain completely anonymous.
  • 911: Report any criminal or dangerous situations.
  • 410-313-2200: Report non-emergency situations.
  • 410-313-STOP: Report any criminal or dangerous situations.
  • 410-290-DRUG: Report confirmed or suspected drug activity.
Report this ad